Thanks for ordering from NCWA GEAR!
Your new apparel should provide years of great wear if the following instructions are strictly followed.
Due to inconsistencies and the extreme punishment washing and drying equipment can cause, and factors beyond NCWA GEAR’s control, it is recommend that all apparel be hand washed with mild detergent after each use. Hang dry on plastic hangers immediately after washing.
- Upon receiving your order, inspect each item carefully for any manufacturer defects.
- Before wearing your apparel for the first time, wash in cold water and use plastic hangers to air dry. This will eliminate fugitive dyes before they contact perspiration or moisture.
- Wash your apparel in cold water, using mild detergent with non-chlorine bleach (if needed), immediately after each use. Hang dry on plastic hangers immediately after washing.
- If you choose to machine wash, turn apparel inside out, especially if the apparel has zippers, snaps or buttons.
- Never use bleach or detergent with bleach.
- Never use fabric softeners.
- Wash with like-colors only.
- Never pile wet or dry apparel together before or after washing.
- Never iron with heat.